The FASAVA 2019 Congress Poster Sessions will be displayed in the Main Bldg. Arcade Floor of the Hotel New Otani Tokyo, from 12pm Friday 27 September until 5pm Sunday 29 September.
The FASAVA 2019 Congress Scientific Committee invites authors to submit scientific abstracts to be considered for inclusion in a Clinical Research Poster Session. The submissions will be peer reviewed by the Congress Scientific Committee to determine if they are suitable for inclusion.
- The abstracts should report recent clinical research, and could be a report of a case series, experimental studies etc. The contents of the poster must not have been published by the closing date of submissions, and it should not have been presented at another conference.
- Abstracts should be submitted to email@example.com and written in Microsoft Word. The email subject should be “FASAVA Conference 2019 Clinical Research Submission”.
- Submissions must be received by Sunday 31 March 2019.
- Please provide evidence of appropriate Ethics Committee Approval for the research if appropriate.
- Required Information for the abstract
- Institution or practice
- Email address
- Abstract Instructions
- The abstract must be written in English
- The word limit is 300 words (excludes the title, author and institution)
- Font Times New Roman 10 point
- Single line spacing
- Clinical significance of the results
- A single simple table or graph may be included.
- Abbreviations and drug names
- Abbreviations accepted by the JAVMA are considered acceptable
- Other abbreviations must be defined by the author by placing them parentheses after the full word the first time they are used.
- Generic names are required for drugs.
- Abstracts that do not meet the above criteria will be rejected.
- The posters must be presented in English and A1 in size or 594mm wide and 841mm in height in portrait format
Authors whose abstracts accepted will be eligible for the Super Early Bird rate registration.